I don’t know about you but I like looking at other people’s things. Call me a creeper but a random peep at a stranger’s purse is something I unconsciously do. I like rummaging through my sister’s and my mom’s purse without a specific purpose. I even go through my boyfriend’s bag sometimes even though I know I won’t find anything interesting. I’m sure some of you are as nosy as I am so sharing what’s inside my bag would be perfect. Here’s a list of my bag essentials and why I carry them around.
- Wallet – which will be reduced to a coin purse because stupid me left it at a coffee shop patio. My sympathetic nervous system worked it’s way and relaxed all my sphincters and I felt like all the fluids in my body will leak out. Fortunately, good people exist and it came back home to mama. Lost it once, never again.
- Earphones – for long commutes (mostly caused by TTC delays)
- TTC Metropass – tied to a lanyard because hello, it’s me, and I lose everything. lol
- Glasses – for #LolaLei
- Eye drops – for my dry and strained eyes from too much electronics. #LolaLei
- Perfume – for stank dayz
- Mints – again. for stank dayz
- Hand lotion – for my crusty hands
- Lip balm – for my crusty lips
- Lippies – that always seem to accumulate after weeks and you realize you have 20 lipsticks after a few weeks
- Pens – because as I grow older, I realize that pens are essential to life and it must be inside your bag. #certifiedTita
- Pain killers – TMI. for painful periods
- Pads – (not in pic) TMI. for emergency purposes
- Umbrella – (also not in pic) Because. Rain.
Thanks for reading! What are your bag essentials??