- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface
– I didn’t think I would like a bright pink blush but this just gives my skin tone a natural winter flush.
- Tony Moly Auto Eye Brow Easy Touch in #3 Dark Brown
– A definite dupe for the Anastasia Brow Whiz but this is so much better and for just about quarter of the price. Anastasia has also released a new Brow Definer that looks exactly the same. This has lasted me for like 4 months now and I still have a lot left. It stays put all day and is as pigmented as the Anastasia one.
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – Champagne Pop
– Great highlight for people who wants to shine like a disco ball like me.
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Madeira and Honeyberry
– My go to nude combo. Honeyberry on the outlines and Madeira to fill in all over the lip.
- Lash Sensational Mascara – waterproof
– Another great drugstore waterproof mascara. Gives length and volume and holds a curl. Period.